Tractor Owners and Hiring Facilities Association of Nigeria (TOHFAN) is an association of tractor owners, Operators, Mechanics and tractor hiring agents in the business of providing tractor hiring services to farmers on a commercial basis. TOHFAN was established in 2003 with 9 tractors and 36 members and currently the association operates in 31 States across the country with 552 tractors and 1423 members. TOHFAN is managed by a team of executive members from the head office in Zaria, Kaduna State comprising of Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer and Public Relations Officer. At the State level, the association is managed by an executive committee that has similar positions as the head office.
Tractor Owners & Hiring Facilities Association of Nigeria (TOHFAN) is looking for competent Media Officer
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
- Managing the website, webmail, updating and regularly posting bulletins and newsletters.
- In-charge of updating all social media platforms; face book, twitter, instagram etc
- 85% ability to use all social media means to attract the right audience.
- The Media Officer will be responsible for conceptualising, planning and implementing media and communications geared at influencing TOHFAN’s agenda.
- This new role will produce and deliver a wide range of high quality communications materials for a variety of audiences across multiple channels.
- The holder will be responsible for media engagement, promoting and strengthening TOHFAN’s profile, amplifying the organisation’s messages on social media platforms and helping to influence customers, decision-makers and partners.
- The job holder will coordinate the production of all communication materials, manage content flow on all digital channels and manage documentation and dissemination of TOHFAN’s work nationwide.
- The job holder must have a minimum of first degree or equivalent, a professional qualification will be an advantage, should have vast knowledge and the ability to use computer knowledge, active on social media.
- Be honest, ability to follow instructions, proactive self starter, creative imagination, multi-tasking and hardworking, highly innovative, vast with at two (2) years working experience in relevant environment.
- In addition the job holder must possess the following skills. Strong analytical skills, strong presentation skill, strong negotiating skill, have high integrity, good interpersonal skills, decision making and be result oriented, strong oral and written communication skill..
If you are interested and consider yourself to be fit for this role, send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 22nd February 2019