TOHFAN (Tractor Owners and Hiring Facilities Association of Nigeria) is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join our team.
LOCATION: Zaria, Kaduna
The job description below gives a list of the typical duties, tasks, and responsibilities expected of the incumbent:
- Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking our services
- Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
- Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of TOHFAN
- Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure clients get quality service
- Monitor the customer service quality to ensure customers are tended to appropriately
- Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the management to reach a favourable bargain for both parties
- Process and facilitate requests for customized services
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals
- Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase patronage.
Bachelors’ degree in a business related discipline such as accounting, economics, finance and agriculture. Having a specialization in hospitality management is also vital for the sales executive.
Proven track record and experience in Sales/Marketing.
Communication Skill: Sales executives are well versed in interacting with potential clients and regular customers to identify their needs
Organizational Skills: They should be skilled in organizing and coordinating operations to ensure customer needs are met.
Candidate must be a young and savvy.
If you are interested in this role, send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 22nd February 2019